Fill-A-Tainer - Monday, August 11th, 2008
Generous volunteers from Penetang and surrounding region filled a shipping container with supplies for the students at the school in Kitonga Village, Tanzania. The students will put the supplies to very good use when Chris & Josie arrive in September
Click: image to see larger version; button to show page 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08, All, Reset
1. Presentation to teachers in Barrie
2. Josie J. at Barrie Presentation
3. Storage for Fill-a-tainer items
4. Community Donations for Fill-a-tainer
5. Black mark - new HtoHA logo? How Creative!
6. Josie's Angel Mobile
7. Mikael has a good start on helping other kids
8. Where's my next box?
9. And something fit in this?
10. Josie, Amy & Michelle Teachers on summer vacation
11. Leslie loading cafefully
12. Leslie & Phil loading carefully
13. Phil & Leslie loading carefully
14. Loading the transfer vehicles
15. Loading the transfer vehicles
16. Loading the transfer vehicles
17. Loading the transfer vehicles
18. Getting that last bit in
19. Unloading at Michelle’s
20. Brothers working together
21. Keeping things organized
22. Phil, Chris, Leslie, Amy
23. Willing Stevedores All Happiness is ...
24. Filling the container
25. Note the people powered sewing machine in the back corner
26. A new helper arrives & lends a hand
27. A special donation
28. "Saying" Thank You!
29. Filling the container with careful supervision?
30. Yes, we've got room for more!
31. Yes, we really are almost full.
32. We can't believe we filled the WHOLE thing. Done for now - Way To Go, Team!
33. Michelle and Chris packing boxes
34. Shawn assembling desks
35. Moses and Josie Packing
36. Can we fill this?
37. Reward for a long work day
38. Water fun!
39. All aboard!
40. Packing the final items
41. Last night efforts
42. Hooking up - Tanzania bound!
Images © 2007 - 2013 by Heart To Heart Africa - reproduction by permission only.