Collegiate Cuisine - Thursday, February 12th, 2009
Students Without Borders presented Collegiate Cuisine - a multicultural food fair to the students and staff of St. Catharines Collegiate and Vocational Institute. As their poster said:
“Come and enjoy, taste, sample and delight in foods from around the world. Buy a ticket for only $7 and join the party! All proceeds will go to Heart to Heart Africa, a St. Catharines not-for-porfit organization building schools for children in Tanzania Africa.”The food was delicious. The event was well organized and run. Students Without Borders have made a large contribution to Heart To Heart Africa!. And, from the looks of the people around the band, they had a lot of fun doing it too!
Click: image to see larger version; button to show page 01 02 03 04, All, Reset
1. Looking around the event, just after it began.
7. The band and their enthusiastic audience.
10. One of the door prizes: a Giraffe carved in ebony
11. Somebody likes the giraffe carving
12. That Giraffe carving gets a new home.
Images © 2007 - 2013 by Heart To Heart Africa - reproduction by permission only.